Marketing is an increasingly difficult task. Potential clients don’t return calls and are not reading print adds. Email, although effective in some markets gets lost in spam filters or unopened by others. Your web site can be an very helpful marketing tool, but many sites are not optimized for search engines and are not using basic engagement tools to draw visitors in. Social media has huge potential, must most companies are not using these tools effectively or efficiently.
This session is designed to address these questions, and give dozens of clear, easy ideas on how to maximize your marketing campaigns. It is be packed with ideas, links, free software analytic tools, and much more that you can begin to use immediately.
This information-packed and fun course will provide the answers to your e-marketing questions in clear, concise and easy to implement detail.
- see how to maximize your website to be found and to engage site visitors.
- explore the range of social media tools and find out how to use them effectively.
- find numerous ideas and suggestions for building personal email effectiveness.
- find out the top 10 steps in developing a effective email marketing campaign.
- explore numerous, free online tools to analyze your web site, your email marketing campaigns and your social media campaigns.
Audience Comments:I'm a computer novice and learned so much! Thank you. Plenty of ideas I can us immediately.
Martin Kinna, Managing Director, The Convention Partnership Ltd.
Jill Henry, Director of Sales and Marketing, Perth Convention Bureau
Paula Hill, Associate Publisher, The Meetings Group
Robert Harrison, Shocklogic