Is your email box filling up and out of control? Do you want to know the secrets of organizing and writing email with maximum impact? Then this interactive session is for you. We will explore how email can be used to effectively manage business relationships with clients, suppliers and sponsors. Learn how to manage email groups, how to bulk email, how to attach documents, how to protect against Spam (unsolicited junk email), the elements of good email style, and much more.
LEARNER LEVEL: Beginning to Intermediate
- Compare how email is different for other forms of communications – its strengths and its pitfalls.
- Identify the elements of good email style
- Discuss how to write email that will command attention and be read rather than deleted
- Receive many ideas and methods for email management – how to keep from being buried in a blizzard of incoming mail.
- Master how not to be duped by email virus hoaxes and chain letters
- Find out how to protect yourself from SPAM (unsolicited junk email)
- Identify how to recognize and protect against email viruses.
- Summarize the basics of privacy, encryption and anonymous emailing
- Receive many online, free tools for making your emailing easier.
I learned so much about a subject I thought I already knew! Great presentation!
-- Sue Pelletier, Executive Editor, Insurance Conference Planner Magazine.