1. What is the TechTalk Newsletter?
3. I would like to sponsor/adverstise in the newsletter.
We have a number of sponsorship options available. Please check out our TechTalk Sponsorship Page for all details.
Yes, simply go to http://www.corbinball.com/techtalk/
6. What will happen with my personal details after I sign up for the newsletter?
We will use your email address to send you the newsletter, but that's it! We will NEVER release your email address or any other personal information to any third party. And you may opt out at any time, by going to the TechTalk main page.
The newsletter is sent out every other month on the first Wednesday of January, March, May, July, September, and November (unless that first Wednesday is in the week of a major holiday -- if so, it will be the second Wednesday).
Please see the TechTalk Sponsorship Page for a more detailed schedule.
8. I experience email difficulties when receiving the newsletter.
- the mail program you use (i.e. Outlook, Gmail, l etc)
- the operating system of your computer (i.e. Windows 7, MacOs)
Our tech support will try to solve your problem as quickly as they can. Also, you can always view the latest issue of the newsletter by clicking here.
9. Help: I subscribed, but I don't receive the newsletter!
If you no longer receive the newsletter, it is probably being blocked by company or ISP filters. This is something we have very little control over. However, don't despair just yet, because there are a few solutions:
- See step-by-step insturctions on how to add TechTalk to all the major email management systems here.
- Change your TechTalk preferences from 'HTML' to "Plain Text' in the TechTalk main page. The newsletter will not contain graphics (it will come as straight text), but this tends to get under the radar of some over-active Spam filters.
- Or change your email address to a different one that isn't filtered by a third party, for example, a private Gmail account.